A warm and earthy organic Body Oil made by combining the nourishing and moisturising benefits of Jojoba and Hemp Seed oils with Three Mamas Cedar & Spice Organic Essential Oil Blend - a grounding fusion of Cedarwood, Nutmeg, Sweet Orange, Cardamom and Clove Bud.
Jojoba oil is a liquid wax that closely resembles our skin's natural sebum. It is a fast absorbing, long lasting emollient that gently moisturises, soothes and cleanses the skin without leaving a greasy residue.
Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, Hemp Seed oil's moisturising properties are excellent for strengthening and reviving skin.
For best results use straight after a bath or shower. Pat skin dry and take your time to gently massage Cedar & Spice Organic Body Oil onto your skin.
Contains 2% total essential oil, seek medical advice if pregnant or breast feeding.
- A natural body moisturiser free from harmful toxins, preservatives and palm oil
- 100% natural and organic plant based ingredients, suitable for vegans
- Lock in the skin's moisture
- Increase collagen production
- Maintain the skin's strength and integrity
- Repair damage caused by the sun
- A warm, earthy fusion of organic essential oils
- Feel absolutely fantastic after giving yourself a quick morning massage!
- Packaged in a reusable, recyclable amber glass bottle
- Family friendly
- Cruelty free
- Made in Australia
(*Certified Organic) *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Three Mamas Cedar & Spice Blend (Essential Oils Of Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Wood, *Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Seed, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel, *Elettaria Cardamomum (Cardamom) Seed, *Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud).
2% total essential oil.
For best results use straight after a bath or shower.
Pat skin dry.
Shake bottle well to disperse oils. Pump small amount onto palm and gently massage into the skin.
Caution: External use only. Keep out of reach of children. Seek medical advice if pregnant or breastfeeding. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. If irritation develops, discontinue use.