Organic Tea Tree Floral Water is a natural liquid created as a by product from the steam distillation process of extracting essential oil from organic tea tree leaves. After the pure essential oil is extracted, the remaining water contains all the beneficial essences, vitamins and antioxidants of the plant.
Floral waters are more gentle and less concentrated compared to essential oils. Their exceptionally fragrant aromas are highly valued for their uses in skin care, hair care and household applications.
Our range of floral waters are 100% alcohol free.
Natural Facial Toner
Suitable for all skin types (including sensitive), Tea Tree Floral Water can be used as a hydrating, balancing, all natural facial toner.
Use straight after cleansing to help balance pH levels, close pores and improve skin tone. Tea Tree Floral Water toner is very hydrating for your skin and will also help increase the absorption of moisturisers.
Its powerful antibacterial properties may also assist in the relief and prevention of acne.
Room and Linen Spray
Woody and herbaceous in aroma, it can be used as a refreshing room or linen spray. Your favourite essential oils or other floral waters can be added to make your own special blend.
Tea Tree Floral Water can assist in soothing the effects of sunburn, insect bites, minor wounds and irritated skin. Other uses include as a cooling face spritzer, hair care and in a relaxing bath.
- A natural facial toner or room spray free from harmful toxins, preservatives and palm oil
- 100% natural and organic plant based ingredients, suitable for vegans
- Alcohol free
- Gentle enough for all skin types including sensitive
- Antibacterial properties can assist in preventing and reducing acne
- Hydrate and balance skin
- Soothe irritated, itchy or sunburnt skin
- Packaged in a reusable, recyclable amber glass bottle
- Family friendly
- Cruelty free
- Made in Australia
For Recipes See The How To Use Tab
Certified Organic Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Floral Water.
For best results, use straight after cleansing. Spray directly onto face and neck (avoiding eyes) or apply with a cotton pad. Allow to dry then moisturise as normal. Tea Tree Floral Water may be diluted with distilled water.
For added benefits, try combining with the essential oils. Add 10-20 drops of essential oil to 100ml of floral water (shake well prior to each use to disperse oils).
- Lavender (recommended for all skin types) - calming to the skin (and you!) and may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Frankincense (recommended for dry and oil skin) - powerful anti-inflammatory properties that may help improve skin elasticity.
- Rose Geranium (recommended for all skin types) - known to help reduce skin irriation, acne breakouts and the signs of ageing.
- Tea Tree (recommended for normal and oily skin) - anti-inflammatory and anti bacterial properties that may assist in reducing and preventing acne.
Spray directly onto skin to help ease the effects of sunburn, insect bites and irritated skin. To disinfect minor scrapes, scratches and cuts, spray directly onto wound or onto a cotton pad then gently wipe the area.
Reduce and prevent acne breakouts by spraying onto a cotton pad and wiping over blemishes or acne prone areas.
Spray directly onto hair to freshen, moisturise and condition hair and scalp. Massage into scalp to help reduce itchiness, dry skin and dandruff.
Room and Linen Spray
Tea Tree Floral Water may be used as a refreshing room or linen spray either on its own, diluted with distilled water or with added essential oils. The well known anti-bacterial properties of Tea Tree make it a perfect ingredient to combat unpleasant bathroom aromas and smelly shoes. To make your own favourite blends see the recipe below.
Add 20-40 drops of essential oils to a 100ml bottle of floral water. The amount of essential oils can be increased or decreased as per your preference. Shake well before each use to disperse the oils.
The varieties are endless! Try blending different floral waters together and adding different combinations of essential oils. To make the process simpler, reusable amber glass spritzer bottles and stainless steel funnels may be purchased from our Aromatherapy collection.
Caution: Prior to use, patch test on skin and/or linen. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. If irritation develops, discontinue use.